Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Want a GINGELL domain name or email address?

I first registered the domain gingell.com way back in October 1997. The Gingell website had been previously running under a GeoCities account since December 2006.

At the time I didn't see any need to register the other gingell domains. However a few years ago gingell.org and gingell.org.uk came available and I thought I'd better save them before they were registered to some unscrupulous organisation. I don't really use them other than to forward onto the gingell.com domain, so if you fancy one let me know and I'll see what we can do.

Also, if you're interested in a gingell.com email address - you can have yourname@gingell.com - I can set this up for FREE so long as the name you want is still available.

Drop me a line if you want further details.

Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home